The Safescan 2210 is a fast and reliable banknote counter that will help streamline your cash processing.
Save time and eliminate all chance of error. The Safescan 2210's back-loading hopper can hold up to 300 banknotes and accurately count them, up to 1000 notes per minute. The 2210 automatically checks every banknote for two distinct security traits: UV markings and note size. It will pause and beep to alert you when it encounters a suspicious note; simply remove the offender and press start to resume counting. The spacious backlit LCD screen tells you exactly what you need to know: the number of notes counted and the specific count and detection settings you have selected.
- Fast and reliable banknote counter with UV counterfeit detection
- Suitable for the new £5 & £10 Polymer banknotes
- Suitable for the detection of the existing Euro bank notes and new Europa series banknotes
- Counts 1000 notes/minute
- Quick and easy to use
- Large & Clear LCD display
- Auto start and stop function
- For all currencies
- Add and batch function
- Alarm when suspected or different sized banknote is detected
- Intuitive User Interface
- Back loading mechanism
- Anti-static brush for reliable counting of polymer banknotes
3 YEAR WARRANTY
Safescan products are manufactured according to high standards for quality and safety. As a result, this Safescan product comes with a 3-year extended warranty.
IN THE BOX
- Safescan 2210
- Manual in English
- Cleaning and service kit
- EU, Swiss & UK power cable
- Dust cover